Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Yogi

Poor Irit. She was so sure Yogi wouldn't invite me to the Brit! Ha. He came over last night to give me the invitation and yell at me for not turning the cell phone on, bless his little cotton socks. It's wonderful to have such a good a friend and a bit amazing after what his first wife put him through because of me! At least he had the sense to go to court and wrestle back the part of his salary the law MUST leave him after giving her what she isn't entiltled to at all. BITCH. We had a nice giggle about the whole eviction thing, and The BITCH's accident and the time she got so rattled she drove right past her own driveway. Bad as those days were there a few great moments. I KNEW that if I threatened The BITCH in front of Michal it would get to her in record time, and it did! She still has the sense to steer clear of me. The best part was that she was dead wrong about me and Yogi. The unforgivable thing was the wedge she drove between me and Aron. But she'll get hers for that. Then, there's what she is still doing to keep Paz and Sa'ar away from their father. One day they'll figure it out and turn away from her. Paz must be almost finished with her Army service which should mean his child support days are almost over. There's no reason for him to pay alimony. The BITCH works though how she can be teacher is beyond comprehension. I'd best make coffee # 2 and take the dogs out, then call Irit with the news! Of course she can't talk now! The fun will have to wait. I'd best post this and head over to my bank account to figure out how much my plan is going to cost me! It's worth almost anything to get back on track! I'll just hit Striar the liar for it.

No comments: