Monday, May 31, 2004

Rant AND Rave

Second time to do it over today. I am getting really pissed off.
Actually that's putting it mildly. At least the floor is almost clean(no one does it as well as I do it) and the trash is out. All that's left to do is put the clean sheets on the bed and my back is screaming at the mere thought of that.
I called the Shyster and asked what's up with the Victor matter. He very kingdly informed me there's a hearing on the 16th on the Bank Leumi matter. When he told me hasn't even filed yet, I told him there's not much sense in having the hearing if nothing has been filed. *HE* went to law school, why am *I* tellling him how/why to do his job? Imbecilic nincompoop. Ah, well, he'll be here on Wednesday so I'll be able to yell at him in person. Now might be a good time to do the sheets then have a nice sprawl and watch mindless TV with a beer. This had damn well better post this time.

No comments: