Saturday, May 15, 2004

Why Oh Why?

Why oh why do I seem to never learn? As insane as this past week was, and considering the pain I've been having, wouldn't you think I'd have taken things easy today? Of course I didn't. The first thing I did after coffee, and reading e mail was ask Richard if he could over and shift some furniture for me because Eema Rivka and her David are coming tomorrow and as things were there was no clear path to the "guest room". Before Richard came, I made my bed and washed the dishes, then I poured water and bleach all over the kitchen floor which was ankle deep in dog pee!
Richard moved the barriers and paint cans to a corner of the new room and put the washer and dryer back and reconnected them. Then he moved the recliner into the new room and the small Burgundy chair out of the 'guest' room into the new room. And he moved my old mattress out of the way and propped the blast door and window for the new room over to the wardrobe. After he left, I put a load in the washer only to be reminded that it works better if you open the tap! A short coffee (unleaded) break and I did the floor. When I *do* a floor, it is clean. I don't stop until the water from the cloth runs clean. The floor isn't the only thing that's *done* at that point! I am as well. Everything is screaming and yelling at me now, so it must be TV time! I'll get up and build a salad later. And give the floor one more treatment before Eema Rivka and her David come tomorrow!

No comments: