Sunday, May 30, 2004

It bit me and lived to bite again

Well, wasn't that fun? Some smarmy creepy crawly and a fast one, at that bit me,or maybe stung me right between the last two toes on my right foot. It HURT, so I decided to save myself the agro of going to the clinic tomorrow and waiting hours with all the ancient Russians just to have a quack look at it, and hit the panic button. A very unfriendly doctor of quackery arrived [I thought they were supposed to be able to function at night?] and said he couldn't see a thing, not that he looked. I can't get my leg up at an angle that will let me see what if anything is there.
As I have to go to the clinic in any case to hand in the electric chair papers, I'll have one of the nurses take a look see. IT STILL HURTS. Still a few hours left to sleep before the radio show at 06:00, might as well take advantage of them.

No comments: