Friday, May 21, 2004

My first comment on me blog!

I'm a genius, I am! I also activated the comment notification thing so comments land in my in box as soon as they are posted. Isn't me smart? Can you tell I just got off the phone with Teadrinker again? We merrily butcher our respective Englishes just for fun and to confuse the NSA and others of the eavesdropping ilk!! EVILTY reigns!!!!
My hand has now been forced and I'll have to have a nice long rant on terror, etc here later. Be warned now, when I get to my rant on religion, you won't like it one little bit, but it's my blog and sooner or later it will have to come out. BTW, I'm glad my hand was sort of forced on the terror issue. I've had it running circles in my head since I started the blog. I've been waiting for the pain in my typing arm to go down because it will be a longish rant!I'll either be back later, or do it tomorrow!I've spent way too much time at the computer today and I still have to prepare some misery for Kibbutz Kfar Giladi in return for being mean to one of their crips. I'll enjoy this! They deserve everything I'm planning for them and more!

No comments: