Thursday, May 20, 2004

Teadrinker Did It Again

This morning started early. I was up and at the computer by 07:30 got coffee #1 and Teadrinker rang. She had gotten through to hew sawbones and just had to tell me. I sent her on her way and she called about an hour later to ask if her sawbones could read what he'd written in Hebrew so I could approve it? This is a senior consulting orthopedic surgeon who speakes fluent English, and she wants *me* to consult? What is the world coming to? The fact that he agreed says more about Teadrinker's state of mind than anything else! Hey! I'm a consultant to a senior orthopod!! Then I went to my own sawbones and asked for a letter staing that I need an electric chair because I have exzema and fucked shoulders. He asked if I wanted him to use that wording? I dared him to! He chickened and wrote it in medicalish. Then to Moshe to write his letter, then to the garden place to see if they have lilac bushes. They don't but a gal who works there has some in her yard and she promised to bring me a cutting! The grocery shopping, then to get some tabouli and steaks from Freja and now home to wait for the groceries to be delivered. I forgot to get new fax, but that can wait until Sunday, or I remember, whichever comes first! Time to go rest now and wait for Rivka and David and our cookout tonight! Finally, a day with some things accomplished!

No comments: