Thursday, May 20, 2004

Grrrrrr

I got this all nicely written and spell checked and then it just disappeared, so being a stubborn type gimp and not being able to leave things undone, cramping fingers or not, I'll just redo it. Grrrrrr.
The plan was to rest after putting the meat for tonight's BBQ in the fridge, or so I told myself. Hah! I staggered in to a ringing phone. Teadrinker.....got off and put the meat away. The rest of the groceries then arrived and got put away. I sat down to read mails/posts and 4 new people popped up on Yahell demanding the purple one's attention. 2 were very nice, one not so and the 4th was an old pal. One was a fellow gimp and we had a lovely time talking Gimpish-a form of communication that only gimps can comprehend. It was lovely talking with him. While this marathon IM was going on, Rivka was getting the BBQ ready. I had a monster steak and they had chicken, salad and tabouli. Beer and watermelon. It was lovely. I missed all my favorite TV shows. You know the ones that require absolutely no brain power to enjoy? Martial Law, Highlander, Seventh Heaven and Law and Order. Then I had a lovely long IM with Ginger. Then I wrote most of this only to have it get lost in cyber space. If you see it out there, please send it home? I am now going to take my screaming shoulders and cramping finger (much worse by now) to bed! I hope this publishes this time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI to all of Franne's Friends,
I have known Franne since we met at the VA website and the chats and can't remember (middle age creeping in here)when we met , but I think it's close to two years? right Franne? And yes it was nice long chat and I enjoy chatting with some one from another country and realizing that both of us fight the same enemy the terrorists or the Bullies, depending on how one looks at it. I am from the USA and I keep franne posted on what's going with my family and friends and the useual local politics. Anyway, thanks for fixing this Franne, so I can post your comments.
Take care
Ginger Wodtli
Roy, Wa USA