Monday, May 31, 2004

Fun Monday

I'm really getting tired of this "log did not publish" crap, and having to go back and retype the whole thing. Soooo, here we go for the second time:
Bank, clinic (electric chair) and fags sorted. Striar the liar is in a right panic. I called him to inform him that he has 48 hours to pay off his debt of I'll put plan *B* into effect. He tried to wriggle out of it and buy 10 more days but I was not listening. I turned the cell phone off so he started calling the house line. I hung up twice after telling him that he's had more than enough time and 48 hours is pushing it, and hung up. He tried to tell me that it's to my advantage to wait, and also said he'd kill himself, to which I replied, "Go right ahead. At least then all the people you owe will KNOW there's no chance of being paid back." I also let lose with a string of choise adjectives, and hung the headset of the phone on the side of this desk, and left him to talk to air and listen to some very loud music! Now all I have to do is come up with a plan *B* by Wednesday at 14:00. Should be able to with some some help from Teadrinker. She's at least as dastartdly devious a thinker/plotter as I! This is one of those times when I really miss Mark, no one is as good as he was at this. Aside from coming up with a plan *B* all that's left to today is fnd out what the problem with the internet and my bank was, and track down that damn contractor. Ruining his day is looking like fun right about now. Then lunch after a cold shower. I's HOT today, pushing 90. I guess summer is here. Oh dear, no one knows where to find the contractor. I'll post this, the take on the www.bank and have a rest. THIS does not want to get lost this time. It really doesn't.

No comments: