Saturday, May 29, 2004

Pondering

Ok, genius, you probably scared the poor guy witless. It's time for a nice deep breath and a good look at this. And this time, keep who/what you are in focus. But first get a cup of coffee. Ok, there's the coffee. Now, just get on with. If this scares him off, then so be it.
Q: Why did you even answer the first IM?
A: No idea, but *the feeling* didn't say "no"
Q: Do you usually IM with men who just appear there one day out of nowhere?
A: Never, every single person with this one exception is someone I know personally, or from the VA.
Q: So, what happened here?
A:I'm not sure, but I have learned not to ignore *the feeling* I ignored it with Striar the liar and Victor and look where that got me! Common sense says; this IS the internet is telling me he could be an even worse con artist or even an axe murderer, than either Striar the liar and Victor, but, *the feeling says he's not, as opposed to what it said about the other two, who will be dealt with at length later.
Q: Why do you want to curl up and snuggle into a hug with him?
A: *the feeling* says it will be incredibly restful and soothing.
Q: Are you going to get all obsessive?
A: I'll try not to, but, in the event he decides I'm a hopeless idjit, I'll mope for a while and then go read some of Cab's fics or maybe just have a good wail with her. I must stop thinking the worst when he doesn't appear in the evening. At least I'm not "the sit by the computer waiting for it to buzz" type. What I *am* is an insecure headcase.
SO THERE [sticks tongue out at computer in a most unadult mannner]

No comments: