Saturday, May 29, 2004

Damn him damn him and his eminently rubbable head

Damn it all to hell. This is not supposed to happen. This old misogamistic misogynist(ant) is absolutely not supposed to be feeling like this. I actually wanted to give him a great big hug right through the webcam. AND even worse than that, I was a bit down until he showed up just at the very moment I thought(hoped) he would. This is so not me. Of course posting this will most likely give that DOM ideas that are best not encouraged. Over to scribblish on purple paper and pen. Hell,I'll run it by Teadrinker as long as she's on the phone. I DON'T NEED THIS Feeling all happy giggly girly is disconcerting to say the least.I never even felt like this when I was at the right age to feel/act like a giggly giddy teenager. Come on, Granny Gimp, GROW UP AND CHILL.

No comments: