Monday, May 24, 2004

Radio's Wake Up Call

It's rather upsetting to realize just how closely the Israeli media is aping that of the US. I was woken up rather rudely by a rerun of Carmela Menashe's story from yesterday about the houses being demolished in Rafiah. She, and those she interviewed entirely missed or ignored the point, which was that tunnels for transporting weapons and terrorists were found under ALL of those houses. They were purposely dug under the homes of the elderly and children so as to incite public indignation about these innocents losing everything. Those same innocents would have lost their lives had they tried to object. Yes they would have been killed by those who set them up to lose their worldly goods. I wonder which is more important, to lose your life or your home? I really can't expect our mainline media to allow these questions be asked. I haven't been keeping up the news because it is just too frustrating to hear all the crap Beilin and his buddy have been spewing. Even Sharon has been pissing me off with this his unilateral disengagement nonsense. At first I thought it was a good PR tactic, but have since changed my mind. I think he's losing it. I doubt there's an Israeli who doesn't desperately want peace with the so called Palestinians. It's insane that they can't see that the price of any peace is their take over of Israel by any means. It must be that liberal thing again: a liberal is someone who believes that everyone should believe and behave the way the liberal *thinks* he himself does, how I wish I could remember the exact quote! It was brilliant and came, of all places from one of Mark's gun magazines!Probably the most profound thing ever published by an NRA supporter, but no less true.
Shower time, then off to start the battle for an electric wheelbroom, and hopefully scrounge up enough cash for fags. If I have to, I'll go and personally relieve Striar of his monthly SS payment and get myself well and truly out of trouble and dole out what he needs in dribs and drabs. He already made some noise about that, but it would be much better for him. It might also be a good idea to try and find out what the shyster has done about Victor et al.

No comments: