Sunday, May 16, 2004

Right (me) vs. Idiocy(them)

First thing after listening to Dark Matters, I called mfkedet ha ir to tell them work has stopped on the shelter because there's no sense in continuing work on a shelter that will have no use!They approved the shelter because the entrance to the security is too narrow for a wheelchair making their original idea of building a reinforced shell around it useless. So, what did they go and do? They built a shelter with 40-50cm thick reinforced concrete walls with a doorway the same width as the security room?
Sgt. Sammy is now off to inform the PTB how stupid they are!
Dragging them all over here to see for themselves is the way to do it. If they don't get it sorted PDQ I'll get the press over here. They love stories of government incompetence and wastefulness. What use is that shelter if I can't get in quickly and safely? Oh, yeah, the required white paint will protect me. Better repaint it white so I'll be safe. Purple is dangerous. It might match the rest of Gimp House and have a calming influence on me, but, hey! White is safer!

No comments: