Monday, June 28, 2004

CHANGING STATIONS

I just might switch my night time radio station to a music one. That way I won't hear the idiocies I get from my all night talk one! Kerry managed to get me all wound up with his bullshit announcement of support for Israel. Is he really that stupid? With any luck, a nice peaceloving raghead will be so pissed off by what he said that he'll get 'done'. Any one who knows anything about the State Department knows that the President has very little to say about policy and if the old time arabists don't like what the Prez says, the old timers will do to him exactly what they are doing to Bush now. All Kerry did was reprove to me what an idiot he is and how little he understands about the way Washington really works, on top of being a liar, traitor, and coward.(he's a senator?)
Also woke up to hearing about the Kassam rocket attack on Sderot, with 3 killed, I think. AND SHARON STILL WANTS TO PULL OUT OF GAZA. Like they'll stop terror if we leave. I don't think so, it will just give them more incentive to turn up the heat so we'll pack up and leave. I'm going to skip the news tonight because I don't want to hear all talking heads saying how wonderful Kerry will be for us, BECAUSE HE WON'T, and because as resident and one who was injured by a hizbolla katyusha, I don't need to see hear it. Been there, done that. How long will it take the people in Sderot to demand evacuation? Another victory for the terrorists. Sheeeit.

No comments: