Monday, June 14, 2004

MAUDLIN MONDAY

As I suspected, I didn't make it to 03:00 awake. I'd planned to call Val then to get a report on Susie's day. There was a post from Wallygator, so I know they got there. The waiting is killing me. I'll call at the same time I called yesterday. It's already 11:00 and no one came to work. I'm too pissed off to call Igal, and I have to get out of here and stock up on whole grain bready things and maybe some fruit? I MUST sort the freaking fax. I just don't have the patience needed and the hammer is missing!
Billy was in a bad mood yesterday and I didn't help any. Doesn't he get it that the bad goes with the good and in spite of my usual ditzy attitude, he can tell me shite stuff. And *I* thought *I* was standofffish and had a hard time opening up? Ok, so we don't -know- each other yet, but he really could and should have told me about the guy who died. I'm not so insensitive that I'd have just continue with my idiocies as usual. I've lost enough friends to know how rotten it is, and much as I claim to be, I'm not a totally unfeeling bitch.
On an unrelater note, it hit me yesterday, that in spite of hating to be one of the crowd, I'm still posting here. When it was just a few of us, I still felt like I wasn't part of a fad, and was still one of the few, but now it seems everyone has a blog here, and I'm not even thinking of leaving in a bid to maintain being *differnt* It's me, remember? The who won't do it if everyone else is. Nonconformity at all costs. But I like it here. Just sorting through my mind to decided what and how to post focuses me and helps sort out all the crap in my head that looks like the embroidery yarn corner at the UVA!
Gotta get out of here now, so more later, as and when.

No comments: