Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Can I really be that dense?

How hard can it be to get pictures posted here? Well, I've mastered everything else I set out to learn on this electronic pencil, now it's time to concentrate on the picture issue. I just need some quiet time with no stress. If all else fails, I ask Vikki how she does it. It will have to wait until I get back from this mornings errands-exchanging those things I got for Romi in the wrong size, a long need hair cut, and a few other things. Fanny's coming at 16:00 to clean so I won't miss Charmed! Gotta get some new tapes so I can record Any Day Now when it reappears. Richard Biggs' last show. Time to get the dogs in, shower and get out of here.
Playing tag with Billy here is driving me nuts, but we'll get it right one of these days, maybe.

No comments: