Saturday, June 19, 2004

THAT SCREAM YOU JUST HEARD......

....was me. For some inexplicable reason, ole gimpy decided to uninstall Hotbar and in so doing lost her favorite e mail notifier. It only took a day and a half to get it back and God only knows how much extra crap got downloaded in the process. And YSS, I have added that to the list for Gerald to fix tomorrow. I also moved that useless garbage fax down from it's perch. It's going back tomorrow and if they won't give me credit for it, I'll destroy it right there, and go looking for a proper chem paper one that doesn't make trouble. Then, of course by the time I got that done, this hunk of junk refused to connect to the great WWW. I called my behated server and she made me get up (ouch) and disconnect the freaking modem I HATE CABLE It finally connected. Then, of course it refused to bring up Gimp House. I HATE CABLE but in the end it came up, as you can see. Comic relief arrived in the form of Pegasus dragging the hand mixer with it's cord wrapped around his back. How he did that, I do not know, nor do I want to know. By the time I got him unwrapped, I was almost grinning. Of course I have a whopping headache now. I HATE CABLE
My next project for the day is to figure out how the email feature on this blog works. I have a vague memory of having seen that pics can be posted by e mail, but I could be wrong. Nothing new there. I sent my dad an e mail inviting him to look in here, as he never answers mails so I never know if he gets them. I HATE CABLE
and have a headache. Maybe I should take my meds. Might help the headache. Ok, I'll give the meds half an hour or so, and if the headache is gone, take the dogs for a quick run. I can't leave Ragamuffin out on the ramp coz she's in heat. So, a quick outing with Harley is the answer.
I was awake until almost 03:00 which didn't help a bit. All kinds of idiot things running around what passes for a brain in my head. Oh, yeah, those pills are good. Time to take the dogs out, then get the fan spining in here. It's hot and Eli can't come until tomorrow, if then. Then, figure out the e mail thing.

No comments: