Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Almost Forgot

Ran into (almost over) Melul from Bentzi's office. He was on his way to the house to see me, but saved him the trip. Bentzi wanted to know what's going on. I told Melul that I'd told Meir they could continue work, but no one showed up. Melul called Igal, the inspector-idiot and told him to tell Meir to get a move on. Igal told Melul to tell me that if I give them any more trouble they'll stop work. He sooooo doesn't want to get in a pissing contest with me. He really doesn't.
Striar the liar just called and said he'll have the money in a day or two and wanted to know what I'm going to do after he pays it. I told him that plan *B* will just go in a drawer. I understand that he's getting the money from Edith. I really want to call her and tell her not to give it to him. If he doesn't pay her back, plan *B* will come out of the drawer so fast his head will spin. You just don't do that to an 80+ year old woman. He is such scum. Maybe I'll have a chat with Edith afterwards. I wonder what else I forgot? I think I'll just read the Portland paper now, then head for bed. I have some interesting new aches. I'd kill for a nice hot bath and back rub. Purrrrrrrrr

No comments: