Tuesday, June 22, 2004

How NOT to start the day

Take it from me. I know from experience! If yo NEED a good cup of coffee to start the day, take care that water gets added to coffee. This is important whether you are using a machine,Chemex, percolator, or instant. Where and when did I aquire this expertise? Why, right here at Gimp House this very morning. It came about thusly; I staggered into the kitchen, hit the on switch of the kettle and put the cup where it's supposed to wait for the hot water. Then I took the dogs out and came back to boiling water which was promptly poured into the cup. Somehow I got the cup over here without noticing the color of the water. 2 fags later, I saw the color- none! I forgot to put the coffee in.
It happened this way because I hadn't had my first coffee yet.Ok, now for the big question: Is it possible to have a first cup of coffee before preparing the first cup of coffee? I just can't function at all without morning coffee, and two is better. Just ask anyone who has had the misfortune of being on the same planet with me before my morning coffee. I AM NOT and never have been a morning person. Let me stay up all night and sleep all day.
The shyster called last night and he's bringing the papers today so we can go over them and file them in a day or so. This is taking sooooo long, but not everyone can move as fast as I can on stuff like this. It could and should have been filed the week after I first saw the shyster, but we can't go back. I'll be happy as long as it's filed and Victor's bank accounts get frozen. That's when the fun and games will start! I can't wait. There's no way he can get out of this. I may have been stupid enough to do business with him, but I *was* smart enough to keep every scrap of paper relating it, and to get everything in his own handwriting! I didn't even write the checks, I just signed them and ALL the credit card slips are in HIS handwriting. The jerk doesn't even use a machine for CC transactions. He writes them all by hand. Gottcha! It will take time, but eventually he will pay. I hope it's not too long because Alice just told me her dad has prostate cancer. I might have to go there on short notice. She's not going through that without me. She was there for me everytime I needed her. I will not do less for her, Not with her pain in the ass sister in the area. Wes just isn't equipped to handle her, where as I've been doing that since 1957. I'm the only one with the experience and knowlege to keep her where she belongs.(a soundproofed crate with airholes) I'd better get my passports renewed, and soon. GG isn't getting any younger.

No comments: