Wednesday, June 16, 2004

KEEPING AN EYE ON THE ELECTRICIAN GUY

There is something very wrong here. The electrician guy actually got here BEFORE 09:30 and is moving right along! Computer is misbehaving. I'll have to Gerald in to sort it. Ran scan disc and defrag last night, but it wasn't much of a help. I finally downloaded the picture I took for Wallygator and sent it to her.
Striar the liar is still dragging his feet. I might have to actually come up with a plan *B* and implement it. It's almost time to buy the bricks for new room and I don't have the cash to pay the electric guy if he agrees to put up the other fan light.
I finally figured out how to make that picture prog for the blog work, 3 days after I uninstalled it. I'll wait to reinstall it until after Gerald has a look see here.
Dare I hope that the electric will be done by 17:00 so I can go to the movie and get a new keyboard? If not, there's always tomorrow. Now he tells me that I have to get the phone and cable companies in to connect their respective services in the new room. Not urgent, it can wait!
I think I'll go stretch out with J. Kellerman for a bit, then get on with Mooncat's fic.

No comments: