Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Starting to take shape

Gimp House is starting to look good! Fanny and I moved the sofabed and *coffin*[my grandmother's hope chest] into the new room and put the plastic table with the purple table cloth, and chairs in front of the window in the now dining room! I put the beautiful purple silk flower arrangement the kids sent for my brithday on the table along with one of the new purple ashtrays and candle holder! Now Pegasus can't get to the window and it can stay open until the a/c starts. I'm more anxious than ever for them to finish the room so I get the books out of here and catalogued properly. I'm so excited and proud of how it looks now, I'm grinning like a fool. Poor Peg, he can't figure out what happened and is wandering around in complete confusion. He'll get used to it. Ragamuffin doesn't care as long as her human is in sight! I even figured out how to block access to the broken screen door to Peg with BBC. The window in the new room is open and there's a nice flow of air through the whole place.
For some reason I though yesterday was Wednesday and was totally pissed off that Charmed wasn't on. This morning I saw an ad for it for Wednesday and it hit me that yesterday was Tuesday! Says so right on my watch. I can't wait until Eema Rivka and David come back. They won't believe their eyes! I'm not sure I believe mine, but the pain says it's so! There's only one problem. They hung the window from the wrong side and the computer won't fit into it's planned corner. They can either hang it from the other side, or, after I get the screen sorted, I'll take it off and just use the blast doors. OR I just might leave it here, and push it closer to the wall after that bookcase is gone. There's time for that! I still have *the window thing* and am still not entirely happy unless the whole wall is a window! I haven't given up on the one I want in the bedroom. Happy gimp, happy happy. So, why am I getting nervous? Bank problems almost gone, Gimp House looking good, Billy hasn't been scared off yet; so what's my problem? Maybe it's just time for things to be good for a change instead of a constant struggle. If so, it will take a while to get used to it and enjoy it. I think I'll cut up the watermelon after after Charmed unless Billy buzzes.

No comments: