Monday, June 21, 2004

IT DOESN'T ALWAYS *PAY* TO GO OUT

Gotta love Israeli's. There's always one who deserves to be shot on sight and the Texas defense will get the shooter aquitted. "Now what's she whinging about?" you ask. "Why, nothing of importance!" she answers. Just some jerk with a governmet owned Peugeot van parked ON the ramp that leads into the area the shop I needed is in. The part I don't understand is why he didn't just go all the way in. The glass doors are a pretty flimsy barrier, after all. Ok, so he had a crip parking sticker on the van, but when he finally came out, he was walking just fine. He could and SHOULD have parked in the spaces to the side of the doorway. If I catch him there again, I WILL take a pic and send it in, after checking to see if the sticker is in fact for that van. I exchanged the cord with out the adapter to one with and will hook it up and try to record.
I also had a go at the idiots at the clinic about dr. badshit. They are trying to tell me that a nurse is in charge of the doctor. Yeah, right. A doctor is going to put up with a nurse for a boss! It looks like I'm going to have to drag the big shots in on this, but first I'll send a couple of nasty letters and see if that works.
Before I do anything, I think it's time for lunch and a short rest.
There was some action over Har Dov way, and Achy didn't answer his phone, so I tried at home and left a message with his son, Guy. Achy should be rining any minute now. He might already know, but it hasn't hit the newspaper's site yet. I've only checked his site, not the other papers' sites. Lunch, rest, and back to *work*

No comments: