Wednesday, June 30, 2004

BILLY'S BACK

Considering that he reads this, I probably should not admit here how much I missed him, should I? Or that I was on the verge of tears when BT kicked him off just when I sent him an IM? That hurt, but, he came back on a few minutes later and my right leg raced my left leg back to the computer. I'm still at war with my prudish side, but I guess it's getting easier. I missed him so much. I still don't know this is going, but I guess I'll find out one day. There are moments when I feel like jumping on plane just to find out, but, oh, hells, I just don't know. Things are just so weird on the net, and there's no way to know this way. Chemistry is so important, and just because my "gut" says one thing now, it's no guarantee that it will say the same thing in person.
I finally remembered to take my reading glasses to Amos to get them changed. I'm having lots of trouble with small print and getting my multifocals tweaked to use all the time will cost 2000 and new lenses for the reading glasses is only 120 for BOTH pair. A no brainer there. I'd much rather use the money for an escape this summer, if I can ever decided where I want to go, and if they ever finish the room!
My quack at the clinic found a new way to get me in there for blood tests. He made them a condition of the scans, no blood tests, no scans! So I'll be out of here early tomorrow to get that done! With any luck, I won't forget to pick up a couple of beers.
Fanny just left after cleaning up the paint we splattered on the floor in the new room. I wonder how long it will take to get the smell of the turpentine out of there. It does leave a nice shine on the floor, though.
Now here's an idea, I'll let the dogs off their leads and make a quick run into town for beer now. My next show doesn't start until 18:00 so I have plenty of time!
I might even pick up the hinges for my dog barrier!

No comments: