Wednesday, June 16, 2004

ONE DOWN, ONE TO GO

Ok, I got the new black keyboard and so far so good. It's more comfortable and it will be harder to get all fingyprinty. That lousy rotton stinky garbage picture bot is going to drive me to drink. I got three pics posted, but not the ones I wanted. The ones I wanted simply would not post no matter how many times I went back over the directions. Then just to really piss me of the picture on the CD has disappeared from it's place. That really pisses me off because it was expensive and making another is just a pain. Maybe it will show up tomorrow. Oh, yeah, tomorrow. I HAVE to go to the sawbones. How do I do that if they come to finish the room tomorrow? Moshe took off without a word. He is going to be soooooo sorry. I'm pouring sweat, so I think I'll go for a quick (for me) shower. Might put me in a better mood. Ohhhhhh, I like this keyboard. I do.

No comments: