Thursday, June 24, 2004

THAT'LL LEARN ME

I just never seem to learn. I followed my gut instinct with Billy and let him in further than anyone else in the last 30 so years. It wasn't enough for him. I sent him a mail explaining stuff and have yet to get so much as a 'f**k off' in return. I just don't know what he expects or wants from me. Hells, I don't even know what *I* expected or wanted from him. An IM relationship can only go so far, can't it? What's the next step from where we are/were? I just don't know.

Striar the liar just called and as usual, more stories. I told him that if I have to cancel lunch with Irit, Guy, and Romi tomorrow, he doesn't want to know. I got the shakes at Menashs' waiting for the approval from Visa for fags. If it hadn't come through, my next stop would have beenON HIM at his flat, and he would have come out of that flat, as in rolled over steamroller flat. I'm so close to maxed out on the card that I don't dare to even think about taking the kids to lunch without a cash back up in my pocket. AND I HAVEN'T SEEN ROMI IN OVER A MONTH. STRIAR THE LIAR said that in order to pay back what he's paid so far he's had to hit everyone he knows. I reminded him in my nastiest voice that he would not be in this situation if he hadn't done what he did and caused 30,000 damage to my bank account and playing the whining victim TO ME is just going to piss me off even more.
At least the shyster arived yesterday with suit almost ready for filing. He made two minor mistakes and I want him to correct them so it will be as accurate as possible. I'm not going up against Victor without all the *t*s dotted and *i*s crossed. I am enjoying the thought of case being heard outside in the parking lot where everyone will be able to see it. Victor has done half the town at one time or another and it might give others the strength to go after him too. While I was reading the brief, the shyster sorted the fax. It's working, so I just might keep it. Handy for copying and I have to copy all the Visa statements to prove that Victor over charged me on the a/c he finally delivered. I just hope all this crap will keep me occupied enough not to mope around about Billy giving up so easily? Or, maybe, at some point I'll figure out what it was he expected? I'll wait until Sunday to take him off the IM list. Guess who's court the ball is in?

No comments: