Thursday, June 03, 2004

Who me? Paranoid?

After a nice lazy read through the mornings posts,I went to see if the Visa payment went through. It did, but I almost had heart failure when I saw that Gerrald's check bounced. I got dressed in record time and flying to the bank. Hell, I'd just had a chat with Mordy and he daid he wouldn't bounce the check. Poor guy was all insulted innocense that I thought he'd bounced it! Turns out Gerrald didn't endorse the check. That doesn't surprise me much. He can never seem to get it deposisted on time. Oh, well, there's only one more and then THE COMPUTER IS MINE! After appologizing prufusely to Mordy, it was up to roof to get the scrips for my meds, then back down to get them. Then to the phone company. Ha- bought a new fax there, and got Richard's bills and took them to Mara! Striar the liar called with the transfer number and I went to get it, then to the bank to deposit it! From there to the mall to see if the new Kellerman was in. It was and the cover is a lovely purple. Bought it AND the DaVinci book I've been eyeing for a month or so. Then upstairs by way of the freight elevator to tease Lior a bit. The sweetheart gave me a nice purple Cellcom bandana. I gave him a great big kiss on the cheek. If looks could kill.......his girlfriend who was there didn't like it one bit......but exteachers have some rights with exstudents. Then a-grocery shopping we went! I haven't heard much from Alan {Billy) but he's probably been turned into a gas installers assistant. Poor guy doesn't know yet about my *thing* for renaming every one. Let's see if he can figure out why Billy?

No comments: