Tuesday, June 29, 2004

GOOD MORNING

Not quite sure how it happened, but I got out of here early and had a run of luck that even *I* find hard to believe. First stop; the housewares shop at Rasco. She was not only open, but had the squeegy thing with the floor cloth holder I've been loking for. Then, on to the clinic to find out about the CTs in Haifa. Orly, (dimwitted on her best days) made the appointments without waiting for me. I'll sort it tomorrow. Then on to Yehiel for blank VCR tapes, then to get tabouli. I had decided, after reading Benny Avrahami's article on Friday to suggest a weekly picture in the local paper of parking criminals, so off to the community center to look for him, and there he was! I also ran into, almost literally, Hertzel and I'm signed up for the get rid of the mayor project. On my way home, I saw Meir of new room fame. He says they're still waiting for approval to make the new hole. So, I am now caught up, and just have to wait for Sabti to call about the pictures. It might be a good idea to get the sheets out of the drier and make my bed. I was too lazy to do it last night.
I did something last night that I haven't dared do since I moved here. I went to sleep nakey (as we say at the VA) It just isn't done when katyushas are flying around. But now Sderot is getting the heat, so, I did it! Naughty me, but I just love it.
I think it's time to do the sheets, then have a quick shower, and go rest until with any luck Billy shows up. Where is he? I miss the poor misguided fool!

No comments: