Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I've had worse days

I woke up at 05:30 grumble grumble groan, and read my mails, then headed back to bed for a while longer. Surfaced at 08:15 or so,made coffee, read the rest of the posts and my favorite right wing newsletter. Billy TK popped up and what a nice way to start the day. The poor dear man is demented! But growing on me. Yeah, I know, I need this like a hole in the head or more brain damage, but the poor sod is so sweet. Toddled out to do all the unfinished business, couldn't get the scrips for the meds because there wasn't a proper quack at the clinic and Pnina the nurse is starting with the same old bureaucrap about the chair. I'll light a fire under her tomorrow, and get the scrips. Had a good talk with the shyster. He'll file next week, Striar the liar called and told me it would be a few more days. Social unSecurity checks haven't arrived in the States yet. That can mean only one thing. The louse is conning his elderly relatives to get the money he owes me. I told him time is up and Plan *B* is ready to go. More moaning and whinging from him. Hung up and turned the phone off. Got home to a voice mail asking me to call him. Fat chance. The phone rang a few more times but stopped by the time I got there. I so don't wonder who it was. Another IM with Billy TK, shower, and off to the brit.It was nice, but the only thing that interested me was Romi! Yogi and Dahlia were so glad I came. That's about it for now. Bring the dogs in and settle in for some TV. Highlander is up in 3 minutes.

No comments: