Friday, June 04, 2004

New Bruises

All those black and blue marks are a result of pinching myself repeatedly. I'm having trouble believing that the painter guy actually painted the steel "wooodwork" with my purple paint and not even half an argument. He just did it! One of two reasons; 1) He knew I'd just repaint or 2) They were told to humor the old bat! It does look nice and is a good contrast with the lighter purple walls. My only complaint is that it stinks to high heaven, but the smell will go away and I'll be left with nice purple door frames!
Of course I had to buy a big Friday paper to get the local ones. I also got two more cartons of fags and almost have enough to finish the month! On my way out of the shop I scared that gals half to death by almost falling. Somehow I caught it at the last second before crashdown. Had I finished the fall, it would have meant a few more fractures and most of the summer in a cast. See? Someone is watching over me! I think I'll put on my elephant shirt and climb into bed with the papers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Franne,
Well, I tried IM'ng you since your yahoo messenger light was on and no response. Just to let you know things are ok over here. We had some excitement yesterday morning , had a metorite hit over the Tacoma/Whidby Island area. They thinks it the size of a computer monitor , there was sonic boom and a big flash. They caught it on camera. Wild excitement here. anyway, when you get a chance flash a note. I am glad that your decorating is getting further along then mine. Still waiting for the new wood stove to arrive and be installed. So I can get my new carpet and vinyl installed. :D Not to mention a few other projects to do as well.
Anyway, catch you later , take care and don't fall again ok?

Your friend from the other side of the Great Pond
Ginger :D