Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Sometimes I surprise even myself!or Isn't Evility Fun?

Phew, what a relief. After yesterdays matinee with Striar the liar, I came up with a plan to save my financial situation, and took off for the bank to implement above mentioned plan. Had a quick chat with Mordy who is The Boss of My Account, got his agreement in principle and went to Sarah to carry it out. Sarah came up with a plan to save the situation without losing 2,000 and wonder of wonders Murdy agreed to it! The original plan was to bust open my savings and cover everything. Had I done that today, the money would have been released to my account in a month, AND I'd have to take it all. As there is a "station" at the end of July, she suggested waiting until then and taking out only what I need. That's just fine with me as long as Murdy will go along with it and not shut me down AND let me have 400 today for a gift for Yogi's baby. He went for the plan. While I was waiting to take out the 400, Striar the liar called to tell me that he should have the money sometime tomorrow! Funny what a wonderful effect that threat had yesterday. I'll believe it when I see it. In the meantime I am very pleased with myself. I'm also sooo thankful that I started that savings account and now have a very nice amount in it. More than enough for Mordy to be able to cover his ass in the event questions are asked!
Todays only bummer so far was leaving the house just before my favorite IMer came on. Maybe I'll get lucky and he'll try again when he wakes up. A Gimp can hope, right? Until then, I'll go look for something to wear tomorrow, build a salad, and go watch TV. I think it's cooler today. At least I don't have to worry about running the a/c whenever I want now. The end is in sight.

No comments: