Saturday, June 05, 2004

I Done Didded It!

What's all the self congratulatory noise about? No big deal to folks with two functioning arms. I just assembled the new fax, put it on it's perch, conhookded it and sort of formatted it,all without dropping it even once. That seems to be a repeating refrain in my life. "And I didn't drop it/him even once" To this day I wonder how true that statement was about my baby brother? I'm told that he was crying and I took him out of his crib....(I was 3) and took him into my room, and told my panicky mother when she didn't find him in his crib where she'd left him that "I didn't drop him, not even once." Looking back I rather suspect I dropped him more than once!? But not the fax and I didn't even need the hammer to get it together and running. There was a lot of colorful language and cursing, and I have yet to figure out to erase the faxes that are not for me from the voice mail, but I will one day soon, maybe. I even got the panic button to shut up. There's one wire from it missing the connector thingy and I dodn't know what it connects to! I'll call them to come sort it tomorrow. Now all I have to do is figure out where to put the webcam.
Aside from the excitement (not) of getting fax sorted, (it's only been sitting here in it's box since Thursday!) I managed to watch the 2 Maine movies on Hallmark. Now if I could just find out who it was that popped their clogs yesterday, I'd be alot calmer. Nothing in the Brunswick or Portland obits and I know damn well Striar the liar couldn't have been so obliging. I'll just try to settle down and wait until I hear. It's 17:00 so maybe I'll just get something to eat and settle back in front of the TV. Maybe a fun IM will come along. So far it's just been rude sods who seem to think that just because I'm online I should come running when they buzz. Yeah, right! Those slobs get a *Watch this hotshot* and then I hit ignore after watch this posts! [much giggly giggles] There's only one person I'll come over here to answer........but he hasn't been around much today. Probably out birdhunting.......

No comments: