Monday, June 07, 2004

HELP: THERE AREN'T ENOUGH HOURS IN A DAY

I need at least 10 more hours in a day just to keep up with myself. I just don't get to half the things I want to do on the net. I have 40 or so pages to beta for Mooncat, about 70 sites and issues I want to check out. And 10 more chapters of Charon's fic to read.AND pictures to send to Nancy. I think I've maybe figured out a way to that, but there's no time. When am I going to get to all this? Of course it would help if they'd get moving on the room again. I HAVE to stay home while they are working here. I guess I'll have to call Melul and ask what's going on? Striar the liar sent another 700 today and that's a start with Richard and Mara. It was abosolutely deliscious telling him that. He really hates them and it was fun to rub his face in it! Richard enjoyed it too. Then, off to get dogfood and have a chat with Gruber about riding again. It'll be another month or so, but, I might be able to talk him into it sooner. I really miss it and NEED the exercise. On the way home I got those summer things Irit wanted for Romi and got Irit a customer *club* card for that chain. Got one for me too!.
I can't believe I'm writing this, but I haven't even started the new Kellerman book and I got it. last week. I should have finished it last Saturday at the latest. What's wrong with me? Too many IMs with Billy? I guess it's all about priorities and choices.AND TIME. Speaking of which, it's time to call Fanny and ask if she has time to throw a bucket or two of water around here and muck the place out! I'll go have a lie down until she gets here. My back is screaming that I tried to murder it!
Will it post now, or play silly buggers?

No comments: