Sunday, June 27, 2004

NEW NAME

It only took 50 some years, but when I get my ID card and renewed passport back in about a week and a half, my name will at long last be correct! I put Franne as a middle name correctly spelled, and Ilana as a first name. Of course keeping Golan. So, get ready to greet Ilana Franne Golan in the near future. Those who know me as Franne had better keep on using that. Now that the old ID card is gone, I'd better find the CD with the picture on it.

It must have been a big weekend for local criminals and cops. I've never seen so many at court as there were today, and so many shackled hand and foot! Bet it's no fun climbing those 3 flights of stairs to the court with shackled feet!(note to self: Self, either don't do it, or don't get caught!)
It's shaping up to be a hot one, so, it's off for a quick shower, then to veg in bed with TV and a bottle of ice that soon will be water, with an ear ever open for IMs of interest.

No comments: