Sunday, June 13, 2004

I KNEW IT, I JUST KNEW IT

I knew that post would get me in hot water with someone at DM. Of course it was stupid and insensitive to use a member's name. I only did it to focus my mind. Bad gimp, bad, bad. I just edited her name out and generalized it. I hope she won't stay too pissed off at me for too long. I really enjoy her and can't believe I was stupid enough to leave her name there. While it *is* my right to express my opinions here, odd as they may be, it is *not* my right to do it in such a way as to insult those who believe different to me. I'd better watch it from now on. Anything to do with religion is really too sensitive to write about and drag in a friend by name. I can but promise to make every attempt to not do that again.
Now that that's sorted, I think I'll try for a nap before the panic button techie gets here. I'm falling asleep as I type, and Billy hasn't shown up to wake me up.
On the bright side, my timing was good this morning. Don got the mail for Dwight in time for him to have it before he left. I think it's safe to say that Susie is in for a big surprise. I'm so excited for her that tears well up every time I think about how wonderfull her day is going to be. I'll be calling Val's in an hour or so to say "Hi" before they go on their adventure! It only took an hour to find where I'd written Val's phone number, but find it I did! This is so exciting I'm giddy!

No comments: