Saturday, July 31, 2004

THE GOOD NEWS IS:

Richard called earlier to ask if I can repay them as agreed by buying the stock they need for their new coffee house. Not knowing exactly how much trouble I'm in at the bank, thanks to STL and his delaying tactics, I said sure, they should be wiling to accept two postdated checks (very common and legal here), so it looks like I'll be able to pay them back somewhat painlessly. I told him that I finally came up with a plan *B* and asked if one of them could write up a synopsis of their experince with STL. Richard loved the plan and agreed to both join the Yahoo Group AND send me the story.
I absolutely love the computer being back in it's corner, but have discovered a minor problem. This part of the floor slopes from the door to the new room down to the living room. It's not a big slope, but it is noticable after sitting for a while on a chair that isn't quite level. A small inconvenience for the advantages of having the computer back here.

The goings on in the PA are fascinating. It seems that some of the terrorist groups have had it with Arafarts dictaTorial ways and the corruption of his cronies and are taking things into their own hands. It will be a lot better for all concerned if his stranglehold on the PA is released. I'd be alot happier if it was just citizens who were up in arms at him, but I guess it sort of is as most of the PA population is associated with one terror organization or another. It's just nice to see them pissed off at Arafart at last. Even Colin Powel had a few things to say about him; none of them complimentary!

Thank God the Democrap convention is over. It boggles the mind that there are actually people who suport Kerry. The man is nothing more than a lying posturing self serving manipulator who should be serving hard time for treason. What a war hero.........demanding a purple heart for a wound treated with a bit of disinfectant and a BandAid! Get real. 3 purple hearts and he was out of there. He even had the unmitigated nerve to demand one of the hearts and told one of his C.O.s that it would look good on his record as he was planning to enter politics. Even his fitreps were a travesty. I just hope the Swiftboat crews can get the record straight on what a despicable opportunist he is. All of his anti war activities which included besmirching the U.S. military, telling out right lies about atrocities and war crimes committed by service men should have been enough to get him locked up long ago. It drives me wild that our press, in addition to the US press, are so pro the johns. That's the best part of the democrap ticket as far as I'm concerned. 2 johns, pick your definition-john-toilet or john-prostitute's customer. Perfect for that pair! Please, God, don't let them get elected. Not that Bush is perfect, but next to those two, Bush and Cheney are doing a damn good job and know what needs to be done. The Democraps want one thing and one thing only; to defeat Bush, and if Americans think that's a good enough reason to vote for two jons, they deserve what they'll get as a result. I wonder how they'll feel when the terrorists strike again as a result of john & john's appeasement policies which will not take long to go into effect. Those two are only in it in hopes of defeating Bush. What will happen if they succeed? Who will run things? They are certainly not capable. Will they pass a law.......if they can't buy bread, let them buy ketchup and sue their family doctor?

There's a new commercial on TV for El Al, my airline of preference. If tickets are bought ahead of time, London costs $339. I just hope that's round trip. I'll go to my travel agent and find out tomorrow. If it's true I'll cancel the IsraAir charter and go El Al. It's alot cheaper than that charter and Heathrow is just fine. I think it's time to write the hotel I want and ask the questions I need answers to before reserving a room! AND I MIGHT MAYBE send Teadrinker a fax detailing the conditions under which I might let her speak to me again. MAYBE.

No comments: