Saturday, July 03, 2004

PROGRESS

Yes! books are coming along nicely and the alphabetical piles in the new room are growing AND the black bookcase [which will be staying in this room] is finished, sorted and in order! The one in the corner near the security room is half done, which leaves the one behind the computer and the lot in the alcove! I've been at it all day, and it's going just fine now that the system has ben fine tuned!
How did it happen that three minutes before I sat myself at the computer with coffee#1, Billy signed out? So I slept in. ratz. That's two days now. [big pout]
Now if I can just get Teadrinker off the phone, I'll be able to get on with it. She's tied me up for an hour now. AND I HAVE STUFF TO DO.
Tomorrow, it's up at 05:45 for Dark Matters, then at 09:30 off to pay for the bricks, then to Freja to pay that bill, then home to tape Charmed, Any Day Now, and start on the bookcases.

No comments: