Monday, July 26, 2004

MORNING

On the one hand, I've got something to feel good about. The books are ALL listed and sorted, which brings me to the bad........no money to buy the last of the shelves, and even worse, I'm out of fags and STL has more new stories than Readers Digest. He's blaming poor Edith, as usual. How is it her fault? She doesn't owe him a thing. Now there's the poor cigarette wholesaler who supposedly is bringing the Winston lights I  couldn't buy on my last hop to England. I told him that I don't *need* Winstons, my usual brand will do. He claims he'll call me in 2 hours with news. He's also trying to get my sympathy by whining that he might cirrhosis of the liver. Yeah, right and last year he had cancer. For someone so close to death, he's in pretty good shape and I don't buy the terminal crap for a minute. He HAS agreed to make good on the whole debt, and claims to have paid me 26,500. I'll have to add up the amounts, but I think it's under 20,000, and he did 30,000 damage, before interest and penalties. He should only live long enough to pay up. This guy is poison. Pure poison. He destroys everyone stupid enough to feel bad for him and try to help him. I almost figured out how to get his site listed in search engines, but was having a hard time concentrating. Maybe later. I think I'll get the last chairful of books in the room now, sweep it up, figure out where to store the paint and tools, then head into town. Cigars with morning coffee, just doesn't do it. Much better with evening Bushmills!

No comments: