Saturday, July 03, 2004

NO CHOISE NOW

I ordered the bricks for the bookcases for the new room today. They'll be here Sunday. I also stopped in at Bebber's to get a price for that Dutch door I've been dreaming about. I'll order that at the end of the month and when that project is finished, I'll order the table! Cheers to Bebber, he knew exactly what I meant about an accordian table!
I've made a start on one of the bookcases. Got a nice alphabetized list going and half the books from that book case are already in the new room. With any luck, I'll finish that one, the one behind the computer and the black one tomorrow now that I have a plan worked out. It's easier than I thought it would be!

Someone tried to call collect to one of the cell phones. I have no idea who it was, but if I have to guess, I'd say Striar the liar. Like I'd accept a collect call from HIM on that cell. He's due for some nastiness on Sunday.
I'm feeling very happy about the progress here and that things are shaping up. I'm really excited about the door.

I missed Billy today, and that's made me feel kinda sad. I always feel happy bouncy after an IM with him. Maybe I'll get lucky tomorrow. I will be at the computer most of the day working on the books.
It's 01:20, so I think I'll head to bed and *imagine* cuddles.[sigh]

No comments: