Sunday, July 11, 2004

GOOD NEWS

At long last, the suit against Victor has been filed. The shyster forgot to call and tell me, so, I just called him to ask. And he filed on Thursday. Even better;THE ROOM IS FINISHED! A/C/filter is in and it works. All that's left is to finish the books. WOOHOO! I just came in with 4 more shelves and and a couple of putty knives to scrape up the cement on the floor. Fanny will come a bit later to clean up and I'll carry on with the books. In principle I can finish the books this week. That room is going to be so great when it's done! The a/c guys couldn't believe their eyes when they saw what I've done already in there. I'm feeling really good about it. I have to scavenge in my cable/connector box for a phone thingy so I can have a phone in there. Maybe a *combina* with the fax/panic button thingy. Not worried, I'll get it sorted in no time! Hi ho, hi ho, It's off to work I go!

No comments: