Friday, July 09, 2004

SORTED

Of course Mordy wasn't at the bank today, so there was no one to approve my 200 withdrawal. I just went outside and called Striar the liar, who started to tell me yet another sob story. I told him that all that yada yada yada was getting old and, he had best ship off 200 NOW or 3 taxi drivers from Qiryat Shmonah would arrive to take it out of him, or send him to ICU. He said ok,I went to wait outside the post office, he called with the transfer number, I got the cash and sped off to the taxi station to give Yochai the money. Luck was with me, he was there, and said that he wasn't at all concerned. He knew that if I said today, it would be today, no matter what. I told him that's the last time I commit to paying before the 28th if I don't have the dosh in hand. He asked me to only call him if I need a taxi to leave town because I'm the only customer who hasn't screwed him for the fare. At least that's done and my good name is intact. We may be from the same state, but *I* pay my debts, as opposed to a certain Striar the liar.......
I'm still waiting for my new ID card and renewed passport to come. The clerk said a week and a half. Maybe Sunday. I want to get on with all the name change crap.
When I got home I found an IM from Billy that came in 5 minutes after I left. Talk about bad timing. Seems the poor dear went and got himself a case of chicken pox, then landed on night shift. At least he's ok and back at work. Seems an e mail went mising in yahell's vacuum. Grrrrr Yahell. AND CABLE.
I think I'll take my aches and pains back to bed and read for a while, untill I hear a buzz, soon I hope!

No comments: