Thursday, July 08, 2004

HAIFA TODAY

I am so not in the mood to go to Haifa today, but if I want to get the tests for my appeal, I don't have much choise. It's going to be another hot one today, and Aurelia isn't going to be able to take me. Her kid has a check up in Tiberius. I'd much rather spend the day working on the books. I am so pleased with the way it's coming along. That room is going to be great, even better than I hoped. The computer is now turned around in it's corner. Not the way I'd planned because the cord for the HATED CABLE is tooo short, and the phone and fax are on the bookcase next to the computer. I'm going to move the files there too, but not until I get new binders. The CD, tape and record player will get it's own shelf too. The other bookcase will go into the computer's old spot and the video tapes will go there. I just want to get on with it.
The only not great thing is that Billy hasn't been around all week and I really miss him and spend way too much time wondering what happened. BT again? Tired of the gimp? Found a new love? [huge sigh] I keep trying to convince myself that he could very well pop up out of the blue again at any time, but it's getting harder as the days go by. If he wanted to end this, all he had to do was send a note saying "Time for me to move on" or some such. Sudden silence is one way to get the message across, I suppose, but............I hope he hasn't had an accident, or gotten ill. I really miss that thrill I got when I heard the IM buzz and it WAS him. I'll keep his window open until Monday, then take it down. He didn't even answer the last mail I sent him.
The much HATED CABLE is behaving a bit better now, but not enough to make me even think about keeping it when the year is up. I HATE CABLE. Ah, well, time to put the dogs out, get some coffee and get the paperwork and myself ready for Haifa. If things are so going so wel, why do I feel so sad?

No comments: