Saturday, July 17, 2004

CONTACT PAPER AND THE GIMP

The binders are all contact papered and on their new shelves! How I did it, I do not know, but the fact of the matter is; I did it, and it looks ok, not great mind you, just ok. Now all I have to do is find the energy to finish all the filing that's piled up since the last time I did it!
It was probably a pretty bitchy thing to do, but as long as the binder was to hand, I added up how much Teadrinker's cell phone cost me. It cost 1971 shekels. Add the 1000 for Pegasus 1 and other bits and bobs and we've got around 4000. AND SHE'S PISSED ABOUT 1000? Rivka called a while ago and I told her the whole story. She was even more upset than I am. She tried to talk me out of paying her back or at least waiting until after England. I'll think about it, but I probably will pay her back. Rivka says I should send her another fax and explain why I'm not paying it back and tell her to get lost. She really went ballistic when I told her that TG has just gotten 20000 retroactive transportation allowance and had 8000 in her account when that went in. Well, at the end of the day, it *is* her money and I did say I'd pay it back. The whole thing just sucks so much. I'm still weepy about it on and off.
And then there's Mr. Billy. If he's tired of me I wish he'd just say so, or at the very least tell me to take him off my IM list. He was on again this morning-invisible, as usual and he logged out a few minutes after I started the binder project. I could just write and ask what's the story, but it seems his e mails to me get lost in Netvision hell. I can only conclude that he's gone off me. Well,why not? I've pretty much gone off me too. Here it is 15:15 and I haven't even eaten yet. A salad sounds pretty good right about now. Then back to sorting this room. The knick knacks have to go from the table, and will right after I eat!

No comments: