Sunday, July 04, 2004

CABLE GRRRRRRR

If I hated cable before, I REALLY HATE IT NOW. The computer is working, but not the TV! When I called about the TV hours ago, neither were working. I guess one out of two is pretty good for them. It probably doesn't help at all that I have holes in my right thumb and pinky from the bricks and a new scrape on top of my right foot. The old one was almost better, and now there's a new one and as usual, I don't even know what they are from. All I know is that my right side is a right proper mess. It's actually good as far as tomorrow is concerned. I'm going to try an end run around Dr. Bad Shit using the clinic's social worker. It just might work and save a lot of yelling and agro. All these bloody holes, scrapes and bruises will help make my case.
Have cable on the line now and am,as I have been most of the day on hold. Ok, TV's back after missing ALL my shows. Why is it that they love turning me into a circus contortionist? Unplug this, unplug that, press this, unpress that, then the whole thing again in reverse. I HATE CABLE, but I'm going back to watch it with some tabouli. With any luck, Hetty Wainright is still on good old Beeb prime. If not, I'll find something else. HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY.

No comments: