Sunday, July 18, 2004

One of THOSE Days

It's only taken 6 or so months, but I finally got thecell phone to ring on time this morning and made it to Dark Matters on time. I got cut off once- Netvision or Cable, who cares. But I got to hear most of it.
I'm just enough depressed by Teadrinker, Billy, myself, and STL that I stayed in today and got absolutely nothing done.
The Amidar fix it guy came to see the sink and will come fix it tomorrow. Better a year and a half late than never. The insane moment came when he managed to mispronounce Ilana! Frances written in Hebrew is a recipe for mispronouncement, but ILANA? I'd better get used to my name being a no win situation and learn to live with it.
STL is now up to owing me 2600 if he pays tomorrow. I'm not holding my breath. And just last week I was feeling a bit better. The Billy thing looked like it might be ok, but he hasn't shown up for over a week. No big deal, right? His loss, yeah? Now I'm wondering if he was even on the level, but I don't really care now. He got me to come a little way out of my shell, and start thinking that having a guy around might not be so bad. We shall see what we shall see. At any rate I'm more open to the idea than I was before, and that's good right? He'll either pop up again, or he won't. I'm not going to sit around waiting.
I told Tess I'd go to my travel agent about the England thing tomorrow and let her know what's going on with that.

No comments: