Saturday, July 24, 2004

PLAN *B*

It certainly took long enough, but boy oh, boy, did I ever come up with a plan *B*! I've busy putting toether a web site dedicated to Mr. STL, and learning how to manage it! I also started a support group for his victims at Yahell and just uploaded the 16 page cell phone bill to files there. All 16 pages are HIS calls. The numbers called are on the bill and are now on the net for the whole world to see. I also started a blog at another blog site. And I've linked all the new stuff to my Yahell profile. He is not going to be happy about this. ESP had his brother's e addy once upon a time and I've asked her to either send Brian a heads up, or send me his addy. Little does he know that the synagogues and JCCs in Maine all have sites and that I am not above posting to them as well.If I sounf gleeful, it's not because I'm pleased about this, rather that I'm pleased to have come with a plan *B* and figured out the site stuff all by myself. He IS NOT going to like it one little bit, but, if/when he pays up, all can be deleted. I'm turning over plans for a Gimp House site too. That will be MINE, not his! Sooooo, that's what I've been up to for the past two days. I'll add the links here and then any of you who bother to read this drivel can go see for yorselves!

No comments: