Sunday, July 04, 2004

BRICKS BE HEAVY

Yup, they're here, all 131 of my new bricks. They arrived all nice and neat on a pallet. They are occupying the far corner of the ramp, patiently waiting to be brought in. I dragged in the old school desk that I liberated from a pile of junk near the closest school to Gimp House, and shoved it into the computer's old spot. Perfect fit! Then BBC and I started bringing the bricks in. 30 in 101 to go. I'll need a lot of rest breaks to get it done, but done it will have to be if I ever want to get out of here on Harley. Give me a few more hours, then take a look at my right biceps (do not look at the bleeding eczema) I HATE CABLE It just disconected itself for the 10th time today. Have I mentioned today that I HATE CABLE? I'm not sure if it was cable that caused the troubles this morning with Dark Matters, but they are # 1 on my list of 1 of probable causes. I HATE CABLE. But I love Dark Matters and today was super good. Don said he had some e mails to read and Dwight asked if maybe one was from me!? So I wrote a quick one:
****************************************************************
Shalom v'boker tov! Due to technical difficulties I got here 45 minutes late. But things are sorted now.Did you by any chance mention anything about that commander of the prison who is now blaming the scandal on us?
I'm still amazed that the brilliant folk who spend so much time bashing America seem to to have absolutely no comprehension of the fact the rights that allow then to do that will be the first things to go if/when the islamists take over?
****************************************************************
Dwight, bless his little cotton socks went on a mini rant about her, then said about the second part that he couldn't have said it better himself. Getting a compliment from someone as bright as Dwight (average intelligence not with standing!) makes my day.
Then he went on a full blown rant about how the worlds ills are always blamed on the Jews and how sick he is from it. Is that man ever eloquent when he gets going.
Time to get reconnected (I hope) post this and get back to brick transport. Doesn't everyone use a wheelchair to move bricks?

No comments: