Thursday, July 15, 2004

HEAT

It's supposed to be downright cold today. I guess 93 will feel chilly in comparision to yesterday's 96? I only have to go to 4 places today to finish up the change of name business! And one of those places is to get the lense that fell out of my new glasses put back in.
We don't hate CABLE any more. I now HATE NETVISION. With more of a passion than I ever had for CABLE. I called them and they said to just fax them the new ID and that's all. So I sent it, then in the evening the cellphone rang and it was some twit who told me that I have to fill out a form. Netvision has enough money to call cell phones before they call a Bezeq line? That's enough to drive me wild right there.Add to that their losing an e mail from Billy,,,, Fill out a form? I don't think so. THEY have to be different to every other company? A bit later I called them again and told the gal who answered that they had better get it together. Later yet, a male manager type called, again on the cell for which he got an earfull. He called back on Bezeq and asked me to resend the fax. He claimed they never got the first one. If they never got the first one, how did the first cell caller know about it? I HATE NETVISION. I haven't heard back from them and had better not.
It's time to get out of here and finish up the notifications.
Billy, where are you?

No comments: