Monday, July 12, 2004

THE PHONE WON'T STOP RINGING

Wowsers, that was some piece! They actually showed the stuff we taped today! They only cut a few of the good parts and left the important stuff in. Did I ever look ferocious! Teadrinker said that any government would be wise to think again before changing things. The look on Gadi Sukenik's(the anchor/presenter) face at the end of it was very much a BA "I pity the fool who........look. Yay, Gadi! Aurelia thought it was great, as did Mazal and Benny. It will be interesting to hear what is said tomorrow, and Motti Even Tzur is going to get an earful from me for the comment he made about the geezers. Is he ever! Mazuli says they rerun the news at midnight, so I think I'll go get ready to tape it again just in case. Teadrinker said she's rerun her tape of it 10 times to figure out what I said. Her Hebrew isn't as good as mine, and hey! No Yank accent tonight. Funny what I worry about. AND Teadrinker said I look like Harley and I are part of each other, that it's clear that I pretty much live on him. Irit is the only one who didn't call, but there was a period when I just ignored call waiting!

No comments: