Thursday, July 08, 2004

OF X-RAYS AND CTs

Next time, I'll do the whole thing by bus. I agreed to pay Yuval 280 one way, 200 today, 80, wheever. Of course I could only find 100, the other hundred I had disappeared, so now I have to figure out a way to get my hands on 180 to pay him tomorrow. The X-rays and CT went at supersonic speed. As soon as I was out of X-ray, I had time for 1 fag, then right into the CT. They use iodine and the connector doohicky looks just like a phone plug. I asked the guy if I was going to be ringing? Seing as how I'm a bit of a dingaling on the best of days it wouldn't surprise me a bit. Due to the cash situation I decided to bus it home, which is fine,(and free) except now my knees and toes are screaming at me, not to mention my stomach which has yet to be fed today. Gotta do the CT on fast, and again due to the cash problem, couldn't get anything on the way home. If all that isn't enough, the cable box is playing silly buggers and refuses to change channels. I'm trying the disconnect reconnect trick and if that doesn't work, I'll call them. If it's not the computer, it's the TV box. I HATE CABLE. And just for fun my arm is still leaking a bit where they put the phone jack in. Every time I unbend my elbow a little red juice leaks out. I've still got the wee bandage taped on. If it doesn't stop soon, I'll have to figure out a way to put a cork in it. Obviously, no work will be done on the books today. I'll continue tomorrow. I just hurt too much in too many places! This too shall pass. I'm enjoying Dan Brown's other book- Angels and Demons. Made a good start on it while waiting and on the bus home, so even if the cable WHICH I MAY HAVE MENTIONED THAT I HATE doesn't work, I can read, Time to get undressed, reconnect the cable and TV, eat, and hope Billy shows up soon. I realy miss him, damn it.

No comments: