Tuesday, July 13, 2004

GUARDIAN ANGELS

Irit has gone and gotten herself some sort of virus on her vocal chords, which has resulted in her having been told not to talk. A blessing for some.........while talking about it, I asked if it's contagious and she said it isn't. She also said something about Romi having an angel to protect her and that she's thankfull that Galit watches over Romi. I agreed and reminded her that not only Galit, but Romi's great grandmother is on the job too. Irit got a bit choked and said that she's always known that her grandmother was *her* angel and that she saved her many times, most notably during the shooting incident at 'Ougja when the bus was shot up on the way to Jerusalem and she just knew what to say and do, and only one bullet found it's mark and that soldier died in her arms, but because she yelled at everyone to get down even before the first volley hit, everyone else was unhurt. Irit said many times that she felt a very strong presence guiding and protecting her and it could only have been her grandmother. Galit was still alive then. She got killed a few months later by that terrorist who shot at her a split second before she shot and killed him, thus saving many potential victims on a busy street in Jerusalem. Galit was Irit's room mate at the time and it was not easy for any of us. Irit was a wreck and by Galit's side when she died in hospital later that day.
*My* angel has been working overtime lately as well. I've been obsessing about paying Benny back and my eczema has been worse than ever because STL is farting around. Little does he know (he will shortly) that he is going to be paying even more now. It's gone up to 2000 now and will go up 100 a day untill he pays. He can whine all he wants, but I've had it yet again with him, and I'm not putting up with one more day of it.
I don't have to worry about Benny for the moment because Teadrinker took pity on me and sent him a bank transfer today, so now I have to worry about paying her back, but not immediately. She got a huge retroactive payment on her transport allowance, and will now be getting 1777 more every month. I *will* pay her back (God only knows when) but for now, Benny is sorted, thanks to my angels, Teadrinker, and Himself.
On the downside, I found out yesterday, that my bank account will still be a mess even after the end of the month, but if STL ever pays up, it will be less of a mess and I'll be able to ride it out untill we get Victor sorted. That bit of info did not add to my mood yesterday. Between STL and Victor I truely fucked up. The one good thing is that Victor WILL pay up in the end. The court will make him.

I'm also sad today because Billy has disappeared again. I haven't heard from him since the 9th when he sent that sweet IM 5 minutes after I left the house. And, yeah, I miss him.

I think I'll go copy last nights TV appearance onto a blank tape, then go work on The Great Book Project. I just can't seem to get into gear today. It's 33 degrees C outside, so I decided to stay in, but I think the lethargy is a result of getting Benny sorted. I have the oddest reactions to stress relief. Ok, Cow, to work.

No comments: