Sunday, July 04, 2004

SAVED BY THE BELL

Someone is watching out for me, I tell you. Just as I was getting up to go back out and continue with the bricks, the phone rang. It was Fanny asking if I wanted her daughter to come help. Duh, of course. So, she came and did the rest of the bricks which are now nicely piled on that table. Then she took the books off their present shelves and took them into the new room to put them in the correct piles. At this stage, I discovered that English is not her best subject! THe piles are in alphabetic order abd she still couldn't match the authors last name to the correct pile. I'll be in there sorting it all night. Working in chaos drives me wild. It's ever so much easier and faster to have an orderly system. No, I didn't lose my temper with her, but she will learn. The computer keeps getting kicked off line and it's driving me wild! I HATE CABLE. If it doesn't sort itself quickly I just might pay the fine and go back to a proper connection. They have been warned. it just went off again. I HATE CABLE.

No comments: